If you’re looking to join a team supporting clients making a real difference in the provision of healthcare around the globe, we might be the team for you.
Our team provides strategic counsel and program implementation at the global and EMEA level. We provide a full suite of consulting services to our clients including research and insight generation, planning, strategy development, campaign creation and implementation, and tool-kitting (with support for local ideation). A smaller proportion of our work is UK focused.
We work across pharma with major brands, rare disease/biotech, and health tech covering a range of great disease area where we are part of shaping the change in healthcare: Chronic Kidney Disease, Heart Failure, HCV, PKD Deficiency, Covid-19, Biosimilars, Generics, Oncology, Obesity, Endoscopy, Radiology, Menopause to name but a few.
Your role will likely initially support the following therapy areas:
- Oncology (melanoma) where we are working to help ensure UK physicians make the best treatment choices and that patients are well managed by the clinical team so that they get the full benefit of the treatment they are on with minimum side effects
- The exciting world of biosimilars where we are working at the global level to shape corporate positioning, and launching new treatments that can expand treatment options to patients and increase access at a time when health budgets are under increasing strain
- Chronic kidney disease, where we are shaping improvements in diagnosis, tracking and treatment for patients with CKD globally to reduce the risk of having to go on dialysis or receive a transplant or die from related heart event
- Heart failure, where we are working to help ensure patients receive the best care after a heart failure event which puts them in hospital to reduce the risk of a downward spiral of hospitalisation and shortened life
Experience required - we’re looking for consultants who have experience in some (not all!) of the following areas:
- Substantial agency experience (preferably global) working with the pharma industry on product and strategic marketing communications
- Cardiovascular, oncology, metabolic (diabetes/kidney disease), rare disease experience
- Advisory board, HCP and PAG stakeholder management
- Patient advocacy
- Strength in data communications, content creation, media relations, social, internal comms, franchise comms
- An ability to work collaboratively in teams and to be creative in the broadest sense of the word, from working with our design and social teams to develop impactful assets to thinking laterally to solve problems for clients, or to help teams find a way to get around challenges.
- 5 days p/week ideal but would consider 4
Why FleishmanHillard? We specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
We offer a strengths-based career development programme and a range of flexible benefits such as:
- BUPA medical cover – including 24/7 virtual GP and funded eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + option to buy an additional 5 days p/year. The office also closes for 3 days at Christmas
- Your birthday day off
- Life Assurance
- Pension contributions
- Personal finance clinics
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Opportunity to join our shadow board or DE&I Steering committee
- Generous parental leave
- Global Employee Resource Groups
- Career Guardian Scheme for under-represented talent
- Pro-bono comms and volunteer opportunities, not to mention personal charity matching
- Culture Club – from office manicures, nutritionists, acupressure sessions, to Yoga on the roof terrace, quizzes, boot camps, exhibits and summer and Christmas get togethers
- Passion projects – funding for your passions outside of work
- Regular inhouse massage
- Retail, dinner or spa vouchers for key milestones
- 6-12 week sabbaticals
- Global mobility – opportunities to work in another geographical market
- Business travel insurance with 24/7 support in the event of an unforeseen incident
- Omnicom employee discounts across a variety of high-street retail, travel and entertainment venues
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. As the only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Lastly, we apologise in advance that we are unable to respond to every application individually.