Within TRUE Global Intelligence (TGI), we are passionate about using research, data and information to uncover insights that are critical to understanding people, sectors, the media, businesses and markets. Our clients not only look to us to help provide them with business-critical answers for today, but to use this knowledge to innovate and plan for the future.
We’re a friendly, hard-working and curious team of researchers and analysts from a wide range of backgrounds. We have ambitious plans to grow not only the TGI practice itself, but to be the growth and innovation catalyst for new and existing clients more broadly. We conceive and deliver both research and measurement & evaluation strategies for clients and teams across the agency, so collaboration, diligence and flexibility are key to our success as a team.
Our mission is to put intelligence at the heart of all that the agency delivers. We strive to identify meaningful connections among disparate sources of information, research and data, and create a culture of continuous learning and diversity of knowledge.
We work across the agency’s client portfolio, providing research, analytics and intelligence services focused on corporate reputation, brand marketing, patient awareness, stakeholder engagement, tech innovation, B2B sales and product launches.
As a Research Manager in the TGI team, you will support the development of research and analytics projects across all client accounts. This includes working with account teams and clients on business development, providing high-level strategic recommendations to internal teams and clients on how analytics and research can improve outputs and outcomes. You will be responsible for establishing the structure and set-up of research, measurement, and analysis programmes. Additionally, you will be a resource within the office for nuanced qualitative & quantitative analysis, media and social analytics and secondary/database research.
You will provide leadership in analytics approaches and models, working closely with the Director of Research & Analytics. You will have a productive partnership with the whole TRUE Global Intelligence practice, helping to provide the right data and insights to fuel strategic ideation and creative concept development. And finally, you will provide mentorship and day-to-day guidance to junior researchers and analysts.
You will be accountable for plans across several clients and sectors, with about 75% of your time spent on billable work, and the remaining 25% spent on new business and agency initiatives.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above, we'd love to hear from you!
Awarded Gold in PR Week’s Best Places to Work (2020), we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. The only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what make FH an incredible agency, so our employee benefits are built to support this. Check us out on Insta to see what we've been up to recently.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.