Our corporate team are a diverse bunch of collaborative individuals. As creative as they are strategic, with a broad spectrum of talents, experiences and expertise which all come together to tackle complex issues and deliver outstanding results for our clients.
As a seasoned Account Director your role will be to support the senior team in driving forward key accounts across a range of sectors, particularly in the healthcare and FMCG space. This includes responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with clients and managing teams to ensure delivery of activity to a consistently high standard.
You will lead a range of clients across everything from storytelling and narrative development to media relations and media training, stakeholder engagement, executive profiling, speaker programs, campaign development and execution, internal comms and issues and crisis management.
- Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of client accounts. This will involve managing delivery, contributing to strategy and utilizing senior counsel.
- Ensuring a high standard of work and superior client service, always with an eye to driving the satisfaction that supports client retention and growth.
- Be a trusted advisor. Our clients want thought partnership, which means you need to understand their challenges and opportunities well as they do and offer smart strategic thinking to help them deliver meaningful impact internally.
- Create messaging grounded in audience insight, developing communications programs and plans, offering forward-thinking expertise around channel and content strategies, ensuring the successful delivery of tactics and smart measurement to demonstrate success
- Contributing to the management of client budgets; overseeing the client budget development, tracking, billing and communications.
- Developing new business through networking and lead generation, responding to external briefs and cross-practice identified opportunities, identifying opportunities for organic growth, and leading proposals and pitches.
- Helping to shape our corporate offer in an enabling environment, where your ideas will really count. Developing integrated campaigns, working with non-corporate specialists across the business while leading on activations.
- Contributing to the London office, global and regional network initiatives and knowledge sharing.
- Inspiring, mentoring and motivating junior team members to build a highly engaged, inclusive and productive team.
- Deliver continuous feedback; take every opportunity to be inclusive, provide guidance, counsel and support to colleagues.
- Ensure the team are living and breathing our Regs on a daily basis.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above, we'd love to hear from you!
Why FleishmanHillard Fishburn?
Awarded Gold in PR Week’s Best Places to Work (2020), we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. The only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what make FHF an incredible agency, so our employee benefits are built to support this. Check us out on Insta to see what we've been up to recently.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.