As part of the global FleishmanHillard/Omnicom healthcare network, our UK team is the largest of 13 teams in Europe, offering deep, sector-specific expertise and award-winning creativity. Our team are a diverse bunch of collaborative individuals. As creative as they are strategic, with a broad spectrum of talents, experiences and expertise which all come together to tackle complex issues and deliver outstanding results for our clients.
As sector specialists the team are experts at driving engagement by designing and bringing to life healthcare communications programs that are informed by insight and data-led strategy. We are inspired by developing communications that improve access and uptake of therapeutic and diagnostic innovations and approaches, linked directly to health outcomes. See here for the variety of communications support we offer our clients.
As a Senior Account Executive you will be supporting clients across a varied portfolio of therapy areas. This could range from revolutionary treatments in chronic kidney disease, heart failure, immunology, oncology, hematology, rare diseases or neuroscience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a trusted point of contact for clients, partnering with them to develop communication strategies across all platforms
- Media relations, pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and byline articles while developing and strengthening relationships with key media contacts.
- Proactively building relationships with key opinion leaders, media, online influencers and other relevant third parties
- Supporting the development of client proposals and media materials: plans, presentations, reports, communications documents
- Supporting campaign & programme development through relevant research and contributing ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
- Reporting and providing analysis on the results of online/offline activities
- Supporting and contributing to the identification of new business opportunities, actively participating in presentations/pitch meetings where possible
- Contributing to the management of client budgets; tracking, billing and communications
If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above, we'd love to hear from you!
Awarded Gold in PR Week’s Best Places to Work (2020), we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. The only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what make FH an incredible agency, so our employee benefits are built to support this. Check us out on Insta to see what we've been up to recently.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.